Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A few of my favorite things

I have always felt that one great way to find out about a person is to know about some of their favorite things. As far as their view of the world, I could care less. What kind of cereal do you love? That's way more informative. Besides, ask practically anyone if they watch tv and I promise you the majority will say something like, "I really don't watch a lot of television, but when I do it's usually on the Discovery Channel or the History Channel" when you and I both know their butt is addicted to Springer.

So anyway, I figured I'd go ahead and let y'all into my kitchen. Without any further hesitation, here are a few of my favorite things:

ENTERTAINMENT & THE LIKE

Favorite movie Wanted
Favorite TV Show Monk
Favorite Band Oingo Boingo
Favorite Album/CD "Nothing to Fear" by Oingo Boingo
Favorite Actor Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress Angelina Jolie
Favorite Cartoon Magilla Gorilla
Favorite Animated Movie Beauty & The Beast
Favorite Show That I Shouldn't Like But Do Ned's Declassified School Guide (Nickelodeon)
Favorite Video Game Eternal Darkness

FOOD & DRINK

Favorite Breakfast Eggs (over medium) with corned beef hash, sausage patties & wheat toast
Favorite Cereal Cap'n Crunch
Favorite All-Time Food Hot dogs
Favorite Dinner Spaghetti & meatsauce with tons of cheese
Favorite Restaurant Acapulco Mexican Grill
Favorite Fast Food White Castle
Favorite Food That Freakin' Kills Me But I Love It Sushi w/ a good amount of wasabe (clears the sinuses and oh it hurts so good)
Death Row Last Meal Tommy's chiliburger & chili fries with double chili and cheese on both (available in California)
Favorite Drink Diet Coke
Favorite Beer Rolling Rock
Favorite Cocktail Whiskey Sour
Favorite Wine Eco Domani Pinot Grigio

SPORTS
Favorite Sport Baseball
Favorite Team The Oakland Athletics
Favorite Athlete Mark McGwire
Favorite Ballpark Dodger Stadium
Favorite Ballpark Specific Food The Dodger Dog

GENERAL

Favorite Color Black
Favorite Season Fall
Favorite City Los Angeles
Favorite Car any pre-74 Cadillac
Favorite Subject in School Literature
Favorite Author John Steinbeck
Favorite Power Ranger Kimberly

Well, I'm running out of stuff. Anyway, take that for what it's worth (a quarter). I would love to see other people's lists. Please feel free to respond with A Few Of Your Favorite Things.

What the heck have you done lately

Rick out

No comments:

Post a Comment